Canada Study Visa Guide
Canada continues to attract a steady volume of students from India. While getting admission to Top Universities in Canada continues to require excellent academic score, the permission to study is validated by means of a Study Permit. If you wish to take academic, professional or vocational training at a university, college or other educational institution in Canada, you will need a study permit before you enter Canada. This study permit is issued to students when they arrive in Canada. However, to get there, a student must first apply for a Temporary Resident Visa which is provided by the Canadian High Commission and facilitated by the Visa Application Centers.
Why Study in Canada?
Ample number of collaborative programmes supplying fingers-on learning mixed with a greater theoretical technique makes Canada at the quality destinations to pursue tertiary schooling remote places. The Canadian institutions provide tailored programmes, and those courses might also range from campus to campus, but the closing intention is to provide service & support to make sure fulfillment of the students.Another motive that makes Canada a dream schooling destination is that a few worldwide college students who have graduated from Canadian organization are allowed to apply for everlasting residency visa without moving in a foreign country. also, it’s a reality that over 90% of college students who graduate from Canadian institutions get employed of their discipline of research within 6 months after commencement, that is why studying in .
More reasons to study in Canada are
- Canadian universities are known for being always high first-rate and for presenting internationally general ranges and credentials; a few are ranked within the pinnacle a hundred through reputable sources as the instances higher education supplement and Shanghai Jiao Tong university’s academic ranking of world Universities.
- Diverse specialization applications beneath diploma, degree, put up graduate degree are offered at around two hundred establishments nationwide and, training is generally much decrease than in other main look at abroad international locations. college students can pursue their studies at one in every of Canada’s top universities.
- Worldwide college students can often work while they study and take advantage of many cooperative education and internship opportunities.
Following Scholarships are giving by Canadian Government
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program
- IDRC Research Awards
- NSERC Postgraduate scholarships
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program
Quick Send Message